Sunday, February 1, 2009

Être gai?

Mom: Hey George, come watch this on TV... This boy here was playing games for hours, he wasn't feeling well but continued to play...
George: And then he died, right?
Mom: Yeah...
George: I bet he was Chinese or Korean, right..?
Mom: Yeah. How'd you know?
George: Chinese and Koreans always do that kind of shiet.
Mom: What about Americans?
George: Americans value their qualities of life too much. They're also fickle and hedonistic.
Mom: Which one are you then?
George: Mostly the American...
Mom: Well don't be following all those Americans... doing this and that.
George: Don't worry I wouldn't do anything to myself...
Mom: Don't be doing that...geh stuff either.
George: What?
Mom: You know, 同性戀, gay. Don't be gay.
O_o
Few hours later.

George: Do you really think I'm gay?
Mom: LOL No... I just worry about you...
George: About what...
Mom: I don't know. I just think you'll get tricked into doing gay stuff...

That's as close as the translations get. I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what that means. My mom used to warn me everyday as a Freshman in college. She thought I was promiscuous and told me not to touch women that did not 'belong' to me.

And now for some reason she thinks I'm gay.

4 comments:

Richard said...

Haha, nice. You should start bringing girls over!

Unknown said...

很好笑的故事, 我喜歡, 哈哈哈

Anonymous said...

lol, don't touch boys that belong to you

Elise said...

lollllllllllllllllllllllll